FREE Water Damage Insurance Claims Advice

In the unfortunate event of water damage or flooding, this usually means claiming on your home of buildings insurance policy. This can be quite a daunting prospect and very time-consuming for many people, getting quotes from drying companies and builders, trying to deal with the insurer and the loss adjuster, and then above all, making sure that the job gets done properly.

At Tangible, we’ve set out to make your life easier.

Firstly, we’re regulated by the FCA, and as such are authorised to deal with your insurer on your behalf (so we’ll discuss the claim, the extent of the damage, and the recommended remedial actions with them) to get your claim approved.

When the insurance company’s Loss Adjuster visits the site, we’ll make sure that we have someone there at the same time, to make sure that the Loss Adjuster fully understands the extent of the damage, and does not try to look for short-cuts to the claim in order to save their client (the insurance company) money at your expense.

Once the drying has been completed to your satisfaction (and the satisfaction of your surveyor), we will invoice your insurance company directly, saving you the trouble of paying the bill and then having to claim the monies back yourself.

This insurance claims service is something that we provide to all our customers completely FREE OF CHARGE.

Bob ClementsInsurance claims